Sunday, November 12, 2017 — EF: Saskatchewan Roughriders at Toronto Argonauts
WF: Edmonton Eskimos at Calgary Stampeders
TORONTO (November 12, 2017) – Following the Saskatchewan Roughriders’ 31-20 victory against the Ottawa REDBLACKS and the Edmonton Eskimos’ 39-32 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, the Division Final matchups are set.
The Eastern Division Final will have the Saskatchewan Roughriders take on the Toronto Argonauts at BMO Field on Sunday, November 19th at 1 p.m. ET.
At 4:30 p.m. ET the Western Division Final will take place in Calgary where the Stampeders will play the Edmonton Eskimos at McMahon Stadium.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH AT 1 P.M. ET
SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS AT TORONTO ARGONAUTS
BUY TICKETS TO THE EASTERN FINAL IN TORONTO
- Toronto is hosting their first playoff game at BMO Field and their first home playoff game since 2013.
- Toronto will be looking to play in the Grey Cup for the first-time since 2012. It would be their 23rd Grey Cup appearance, where they have a 16-6 record.
- Toronto has a 30-15 (.652) home record in the playoffs.
- Home teams in the Eastern Final are 30-13 (.698) since 1973.
- The last time Toronto played Saskatchewan in the playoffs was in 2002 when the Roughriders crossed over to play the Eastern Semi-Finals. The Argonauts won the game 24-14.
- Saskatchewan won both games versus Toronto this season winning in Week 6 38-27 and in Week 16 27-24.
- With a victory, Saskatchewan would play in their first Grey Cup since 2013. It would be their 20th appearance in the game. They have a record of 4-15 in the Grey Cup games.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH AT 4:30 P.M. ET
EDMONTON ESKIMOS AT CALGARY STAMPEDERS
BUY TICKETS TO THE WESTERN FINAL IN CALGARY
- Calgary has secured a home playoff date for the sixth consecutive year and the fifth time in the last six years they’ve hosted the Western Final.
- Calgary’s home playoff record is 33-20 (.623).
- Home teams in the Western Final are 26-19 (.578) since 1972.
- Calgary is looking to make it back-to-back years in the Grey Cup game. In franchise history the team has made the Grey Cup game 15 times, going 7-8.
- The last time Calgary and Edmonton played in the playoffs was in 2015 in the Western Final. Edmonton won the game 45-31.
- Calgary won the season series versus Edmonton going 2-1. Calgary won 39-18 in Week 11 and Week 12 25-22 while Edmonton won in Week 19 29-20.
- Edmonton has played in the Grey Cup game a league-high 25 times going 14-11.